:: Re: [DNG] Fwd: April's fools mess
Author: Mike Bird
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Fwd: April's fools mess
On Mon April 1 2019 13:55:28 Antony Stone wrote:
> On Monday 01 April 2019 at 22:52:34, Mike Bird wrote:
> > None of the other core team members have commented on this fiasco.
> > I look forward to hearing that they have taken appropriate action.
>
> What, in your opinion, would be "appropriate"?

I have already offered some suggestions but there is more
than one way to prove a theorem.

The surviving Devuan core team members will take zero or
more steps to prove Devuan trustworthy and sysadmins will
each decide for themselves or with their lawyers whether
they can continue to use Devuan.

--Mike