:: Re: [DNG] Fwd: April's fools mess
Author: Mike Bird
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Fwd: April's fools mess
On Mon April 1 2019 14:39:28 Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> In what way is that not good enough for you? What would be required for
> you to forgive a mistake and go on with your life?

Hi Martin,

What part of Evilham's statement that "it still looks as if gdo and
the build system were compromised" [1] did you not believe?

Do you think Evilham was mistaken? Why?

Do you think it possible an attacker - KatolaZ or another - was
in there and later covered his tracks? Why not?

I am still hoping the silent core team members are working on this
as I really don't want to spend the next few months changing distros.

--Mike

[1] https://lists.dyne.org/lurker/message/20190401.132910.da02134d.en.html