:: [DNG] Added desktop-live to the in…
Author: Edward Bartolo
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] Added desktop-live to the install guides
On 02/01/2019, golinux@??? <golinux@???> wrote:
> On 2019-01-01 21:37, Steve Litt wrote:
>>     The degree of attentiveness we now
>>     demand in our workplaces has been a positive trait for only a
>>     couple centuries, and genetics hasn't caught up. So blame is
>>     counterproductive.

> I beg to differ. It's not in the genetics. It's in how we choose to
> live. The level of consciousness in parts of the world hundreds of years
> BC surpasses what we are capable of today. Our individual
> traits/skills/talents are the resultants of the quality of our past
> actions over millennia. IOW we start a life with what what is
> commensurate to who we have been. So choose wisely.
>
> golinux

What 'consciousness' you are talking about?! So, according to you,
speculation becomes proven facts?

These 'dull days' a scientific hypothesis must pass through various
stages to become a theory. I have a 'hypothesis' of how the human
brain generates consciousness, but that, is only a USELESS UNPROVEN
HYPOTHESIS irrespective of how intricate and detailed it may happen to
be.

Observe ---> hypothesize ---> publish ---> peer review ---> paradigm ---> theory

Now, narcissists can start to manipulate what I wrote in the most
puerile ways imaginable.