:: Re: [DNG] What should an Install Gu…
Author: chillfan
CC: dng@lists.dyne.org
Subject: Re: [DNG] What should an Install Guide accomplish?
Historically the community has always responded to things that are minimal and simple, and not so much to things that are bloated or windowsy, or similar. Imho, a reason why a new user might look to Devuan could be because it's less like windows than some of the others, and the community supports the goal of simpler living with your OS.

Actually, I think these problems should be solved just not directly in Devuan. If there comes a time when someone creates a spin specifically for new users, that would solve all those problems.

Cheers,

chillfan