:: Re: [DNG] Added desktop-live to the…
Author: golinux
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Added desktop-live to the install guides
On 2019-01-01 21:37, Steve Litt wrote:
>     The degree of attentiveness we now
>     demand in our workplaces has been a positive trait for only a
>     couple centuries, and genetics hasn't caught up. So blame is
>     counterproductive.

I beg to differ. It's not in the genetics. It's in how we choose to
live. The level of consciousness in parts of the world hundreds of years
BC surpasses what we are capable of today. Our individual
traits/skills/talents are the resultants of the quality of our past
actions over millennia. IOW we start a life with what what is
commensurate to who we have been. So choose wisely.

golinux