:: Re: [DNG] Added desktop-live to the…
Author: Steve Litt
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Added desktop-live to the install guides
On Tue, 01 Jan 2019 22:03:29 -0600
golinux@??? wrote:

> On 2019-01-01 21:37, Steve Litt wrote:
> >     The degree of attentiveness we now
> >     demand in our workplaces has been a positive trait for only a
> >     couple centuries, and genetics hasn't caught up. So blame is
> >     counterproductive.

> I beg to differ. It's not in the genetics. It's in how we choose to
> live. The level of consciousness in parts of the world hundreds of
> years BC surpasses what we are capable of today. Our individual
> traits/skills/talents are the resultants of the quality of our past
> actions over millennia. IOW we start a life with what what is
> commensurate to who we have been. So choose wisely.

If you're referring to reincarnation, I can't comment on that.

As far as the Egyptions and the Central Americans building pyramids and
the like, a few had the consciousness to figure that out: I don't think
there's any evidence that Joe Sixpack Maya had this knowledge. Today I
bet one out of every 200 people in the world can write a useful
computer program.

I think assigning blame to people with subnormal attention spans is a
little like assigning blame to people with bad vision. It wasn't a
choice. So the people with bad vision wear glasses and don't bother
reading books written with 6 point type, while those with bad attention
use outlines and don't bother reading writing or documentation that
rambles. No blame.

SteveT

Steve Litt