:: Re: [DNG] /usr to merge or not to m…
Author: Rick Moen
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] /usr to merge or not to merge... that is the question
Quoting Hendrik Boom (hendrik@???):

> On Wed, Nov 28, 2018 at 12:11:25PM +0100, Didier Kryn wrote:
>
> > Instead, it
> > seems /lib has become a holly directory where only the libc and the dynamic
> > linker are allowed to live.
>
> I do *not* mean this sarcastically; I am confused.
> Is "holly" a new technical use of an existing English word?
> Or is it berely a typo.

I would guess that the word Didier intended to type (and to use
metaphorically) was 'holy', and that indeed this was merely ('berely' ;-> )
a typo.

--
Cheers,                "I never quarrel with a man who buys ink by the barrel."
Rick Moen                    -- Rep. Charles B. Brownson (R-Indiana), ca. 1960