:: [DNG] Who remembers rootkit..
Author: Jimmy Johnson
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] Who remembers rootkit..
Who remembers when rootkit hunter started showing problems and Debian
said they where false positive problems? I think it was sometime during
the development of Stretch. Well they fixed rootkit hunter to not show
those problems any longer and so goes systemd, one BIG FAT security
problem and has made security software pretty much useless. At lest
with a firewall and no systemd you can stop kernel calls to get outside
http or at lest I can. I think it's to bad we have to live with a kernel
that's passing our activity to outside sources. I have this stuff
logged, it can't be denied.
--
Jimmy Johnson

Slackware64 Current - KDE 4.14.38 - AMD A8-7600 - EXT4 at sda9
Registered Linux User #380263