:: Re: [devuan-dev] [Fwd] Devuan: invi…
Author: KatolaZ
To: devuan-dev
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] [Fwd] Devuan: invitation to join the Debian derivatives census
On Sun, Sep 30, 2018 at 10:20:14AM +0200, Jaromil wrote:

> dear devs,
>
> we receive this from a Debian volunteer
>
> do we want to enter the census as a 'derivative'?
>
> I disagree with this, since I think we are not, but ask you here nevertheless

I would disagree with participating to the program. It looks to me
just as Debian being willing to show her muscles in the "big distros"
arena, saying "BTW, even if Debian is not the first distro by number
of users, we have lots and lots of derivatives...".

I don't see the point, TBH.

My2Cents

KatolaZ