:: [devuan-dev] [Fwd] Devuan: invitati…
Author: Jaromil
To: devuan-dev
Subject: [devuan-dev] [Fwd] Devuan: invitation to join the Debian derivatives census

dear devs,

we receive this from a Debian volunteer

do we want to enter the census as a 'derivative'?

I disagree with this, since I think we are not, but ask you here nevertheless

also there is a strange detail in this mail, which was sent in HTML
and rendered by my mail client using w3m: the first link to devuan.org
has a href pointing to mxlinux.org. I really hope they won't include
us by mistake with a wrong link now.

curious about your opinion. the origin of the mail is left out for
privacy (is a personal gmail account for some reason)