:: Re: [DNG] Debian testing drop redis
Author: KatolaZ
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Debian testing drop redis
On Tue, Oct 24, 2017 at 03:50:26PM +0100, Chris Lamb wrote:
> Hi -dng,
>
> > […]
>
> I am the maintainer of Redis in Debian. All I have done is removed some
> ill-conceived hooks that were not used by anyone. I have not dropped
> sysvinit support and nor do I have any intention to do so. I only ask
> politely that you do stop to refering to my work as "vandalism".

Dear Chris,

please discard the angry comments. Evidently not everybody had a full
understanding of what was going on, before posting them. We repeatedly
said that there was no reason to freak out, and that the situation was
under control. Thanks for confirming it yourself :)

We deeply respect the work of the many committed Debian
developers. Their work is fundamental for the entire GNU/Linux
ecosystem.

HH

KatolaZ