:: Re: [DNG] Debian testing drop redis
Author: Rick Moen
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Debian testing drop redis
Quoting Steve Litt (slitt@???):

> But Chris, please understand, Debian *has* done plenty of sabotage and
> vandalism in the past, especially but not exclusively with the ramming
> of systemd down everyone's throat, with no committment to continue to
> support alternative inits and no committment to keep must-have-systemd
> holloween code out of Debian-supplied software. In the opinions of many,
> systemd is in itself a continuing sabotage and vandalism of GNU/Linux.

[...]

I'm sorry, but is Chris Lamb suddenly synonymous with the Debian Project?

You now owe Mr. Lamb an immediate and unreserved public apology. Your
present diatribe is flat-out inappropriate, as something directed at him.

> So thanks for letting us know your position and motives: I won't again
> lump you with the rest of the Debian project, and am sorry I did it
> the first time.

This apology rings a bit hollow since, in effect, you just now did it a
second time.

Suggestion: You're in a hole. Stop digging.