:: Re: [DNG] Void Linux Presentation a…
Author: Gianluca Zoni
To: dng
New-Topics: Re: [DNG] very OT Void Linux Presentation at Phoenix LUG, 7/11/2024 7PM Mountain Standard Time
Subject: Re: [DNG] Void Linux Presentation at Phoenix LUG, 7/11/2024 7PM Mountain Standard Time
Il 11-07-24, 13:03, Peter Duffy <peter@???> ha scritto:
> I personally found Steve's post very interesting.
>
> Characteristics of one linux distribution are clearly relevant to
> others, and changes in one distribution may have an effect on others -
> beneficial or not.

mine wasn't a polemical question: I would just like to understand
what should be interesting in someone who talks about something
that - no one knows why - is not for everyone but only for
someone, in a certain place inaccessible and unattainable for
almost all the members to the list. I just want to understand
this mystery.

However, just to increase the suspense, I would like to remind
everyone, in any case, that the United States of America is NOT
the center of the world: best wishes for your interesting chat
with friends under the stairs.

Personally, it wouldn't even occur to me to write in an
international mailing list about my public speech somewhere in
in the middle of nowhere, unless it's a truly international
public context on a topic that concerns the same list: writing
this seems stupidly narcissistic to me. We're not on the mailing
list of a neighborhood LUG

many readers of this mailing list are forced to use a foreign
language: we should have respect for those who read these emails
and are not part of the small group of friends in the
neighborhood next door

therefore, not being able to participate, as I imagine almost all
of the subscribers to the list do, I renew my request: what is
interesting to listen to, if it's not OT?