:: Re: [DNG] Void Linux Presentation a…
Author: Antony Stone
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Void Linux Presentation at Phoenix LUG, 7/11/2024 7PM Mountain Standard Time
On Thursday 11 July 2024 at 15:38:16, Gianluca Zoni via Dng wrote:

> However, just to increase the suspense, I would like to remind
> everyone, in any case, that the United States of America is NOT
> the center of the world: best wishes for your interesting chat
> with friends under the stairs.

I'm not entirely sure I follow that last comment, however I think it's worth
remembering that this "chat" is presented online, and the link was in the
original email: https://lufthans.bigbluemeeting.com/plu-yuk-7xx

So, it really doesn't matter if this is being presented by someone who sits in
a different country from yours; if the time is convenient and you feel so
inclined, you can take part.

If you're not interested, just ignore the announcement.

Antony.

--
Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
> Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
> > Top-posting.
> > > What is the most annoying way of replying to e-mail?

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.