:: [DNG] Plotters for Devuan Daedalus …
Kezdőlap
Szerző: nisp1953
Dátum:
Címzett: dng
Tárgy: [DNG] Plotters for Devuan Daedalus 5.0
Hi Folks:

I am using:
uname -a
Linux devuan 6.1.0-21-amd64 #1 SMP PREEMPT_DYNAMIC Debian 6.1.90-1
(2024-05-03) x86_64 GNU/Linux
on a Lenovo T480S Thinkpad

Devuan is working great; thanks very much. I need to get a plotter for
printing sewing patterns. I can't seem to find any information
specific to Linux. At least a Web search didn't turn up much that is
specific to Linux.

The plotter will be used to print up sewing patterns that are a
maximum width of 36 inches (almost a meter wide)

* should I get an ink pen or ink jet plotter?
* Should I get a flatbed or a drum plotter?
* What brands of plotters work best with Devuan?

I'm Looking at https://www.cups.org/index.html but not finding a list
of compatible plotters.

Any advice would be appreciated.

--