:: Re: [DNG] Sounds like Debian-User
Kezdőlap
Szerző: Gianluca Zoni
Dátum:
Címzett: dng
Tárgy: Re: [DNG] Sounds like Debian-User
that's exactly my point of view. It is an ethical question that
each of us should take into consideration: stick to the political
sense of distribution. Devuan was born recently with a clear
purpose, declaring a sense of freedom that I don't think has been
so radical in other GNU/Linux distributions

GNU/Linux is infinite freedom: no need to argue. There is no
point in arguing: you can always create the new fork for the
usual source code, identical to that of the enemy, just because
he dared to say the wrong thing:
this time it's about sexing something in another distro? This is
very strange. It's something that annoys me because it's
enormously stupid.

Discussing something that doesn't exist - like the sex of angels
- is like stupid people who want to create that thing that
doesn't yet exist. I deeply hate stupidity, so if you don't want
me to be a pain in the ass, stop it.

it was supposed to be the debian revolution and instead it seems
to become a mental photocopy of it? Devuan's libertarian
principles are written into the code, everything else is just
super-boring fluff