:: Re: [DNG] Debian diversity?
Author: golinux
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Debian diversity?
On 2024-04-07 11:24, tito via Dng wrote:

> Any non meritocratic criteria shouldn't have any importance in electing
> a DPL.
> For the Devuan project any DPL candidate who don't clearly state that
> he is
> in favor of fully reinstating and enforcing init system diversity will
> do no
> good to it. I suspect that there isn't such a candidate...
>
> Ciao,
> Tito

There were init diversity options on the very first init diversity vote.
It failed. Not because it wasn't the most popular option but because of
some sleight of hand . . .

Please reread dasein's number-crunching analysis of how the decision was
made. Enlightening!

Combatting revisionist history

https://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?t=120652

golinux