:: Re: [DNG] eventually: the sbin merg…
Author: sawbona
To: Didier Kryn
Subject: Re: [DNG] eventually: the sbin merge
Hello:

On 4 Apr 2024 at 11:39, Didier Kryn wrote:

> ... Fedora is considering merging bin and sbin into bin.
> ... full explanation is ...

I think the full explanation is this condensed in this part of the
screed:

"With the advent of systemd this has become more systematic ... "

Makes sense to them as Fedora uses systemd as its init.
¿N'est-ce pas?

Again, we (the Linux ecosystem) will be having to deal with the
fallout from systemd while trying to avoid the shithole we are slowly
being pushed into.

I have said it before and will say it as many times as necessary:

systemd is a developer designed/sanctioned cancer which will
eventually do away with Linux as we know it.

Best,

A.