:: [DNG] Fw: Ignorant question: What i…
Author: Steve Litt
To: dng
CC: t.glaser
Subject: [DNG] Fw: Ignorant question: What is the point of removing systemd while keeping elogind?
It appears to me that Thorsten Glaser/ //mirabilos, the guy who argued
for continued sysvinit support from day 1 and was shut down by the PTB
(Powers That Be) has created an empty package, called
logind-considered-harmful, that appears to my package management
ignorant mind to make elogind unnecessary. Judging from conversations
on this list, I think this fact might be of interest to some of you.

SteveT

Begin forwarded message: