:: Re: [devuan-dev] Devuan websites ne…
Author: William Merfalen
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Devuan websites need a makeover for Daedalus
Do we have the exact color codes that we'll need for the site? That should
be a fairly trivial fix.
Am I correct in assuming that the color pallete will look like what's
posted in this forum thread? https://dev1galaxy.org/viewtopic.php?id=4885

It looks like this URL hosts the style sheet:
https://www.devuan.org/ui/css/devuan.css

I'd probably change most of those colors into css variables since that's
widely supported natively in nearly all major browsers, IIRC.