:: Re: [DNG] HDMI video problems
Author: Kilian Hart
To: Hendrik Boom
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] HDMI video problems
Hi,

for what is worth, and a reply a bit late,
your post made me fix my HDMI output last night,

I always used jack, and pulseaudio is configured with jack sink only.

For having the HDMI output I did launch the tool alsa_out with the HDMI specific
sound device (/proc/asound/cards)

And I run jack_mixer (facultative)

On qjackctl I specify a patchbay which connects all what is necessary,
from jack_mixer to system output,
from alsa_out to jack_mixer, facultative

Cheers
Kilian "eldre8"