:: Re: [DNG] init systems
Author: Charles
To: Steve Litt, dng@lists.dyne.org
Subject: Re: [DNG] init systems
Thanks for the info Steve.
Yes, I can document my travels through init land. It may be a while before I attempt it though. Like you said, perfect is the enemy of good. Good advise regarding setting up a couple of vm's to try it.
TMI warning:
(I'm tuning 70 this year and I'm a little slower than I used to be on the draw so to speak.)
My last foray into stuff I didn't understand and took me a while to sort through setting up a BSD firewall (OpenBSD pf) until I found your resource:

OpenBSD/pf Firewalling For the Less Gifted.

Man, that was me!
Anyway, thanks for taking the time to respond to my queries. It is much appreciated.
Charles

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.