:: Re: [DNG] init systems
Author: The Original Linux Fan
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] init systems
SteveT,
Could you post some example scripts on such a
configuration?  Just a skeleton.  I don't know a thing
about runit or s6 yet.  I did glance at the docs, but
not much more.  I was offline from about 2013-
the first of 2019, so I have some catching up to do.

Yes, I didn't like OpenRC, as I recall from my reading.
But this was all when I was trying to sort out Devuan
from the other distros, when I got back online in
2019.  The dust still hasn't settled yet....  Some are
not being actively developed?

Thanks in advance.  Oh, a link would be just as
helpful, and yes I know how to RTFM (read the
Fine manual(s).  :)

Shalom,
(orig) Linuxfan