:: Re: [DNG] A warning to EU mirror op…
Author: Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] A warning to EU mirror operators
On 07.02.23 05:12, Antonio Rendina via Dng wrote:

> I think this is a bit exaggerated. Europe is a free country,

*ROFL*

Ever heared of "15 minute cities" ?

Last year, about the same season, we had been pursued, surrounded and
even hit by cops, just for going for a walk. Well, as Merkel used to say
"the best Germany of all times".

> I travel
> all the time across Europe with 2 laptops and 2 smartphones, no one ever
> searched my data, and in case, I would not allow it. The only check that
> you have, is passing through the security if you fly, if not and you are
> in Schengen Area (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schengen_Area) you can
> pass whatever border you want with train, bus or car even on feet (not
> suggesting). And also when in not Schengen, it's quite simple to pass
> the borders.

Well, Schengen treaty isn't worth much more these days.

We already had times when people were required to special (useless)
medical treatment in order being allowed to cross the borders. And they
didn't even require an actual law for that - all done just by decree.

--mtx

--
---
Hinweis: unverschlüsselte E-Mails können leicht abgehört und manipuliert