:: Re: [DNG] A warning to EU mirror op…
Author: Antonio Rendina
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] A warning to EU mirror operators

Il 15/02/23 15:19, Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult ha scritto:
> On 07.02.23 05:12, Antonio Rendina via Dng wrote:
>
>> I think this is a bit exaggerated. Europe is a free country,
>
> *ROFL*
>
> Ever heared of "15 minute cities" ?

I'm not really fond of conspiracy theories, I'm a pragmatic person.

> Last year, about the same season, we had been pursued, surrounded and
> even hit by cops, just for going for a walk. Well, as Merkel used to say
> "the best Germany of all times".

It's not correct to pick a subjective experiences and pretend that they
are general and objective.

>> I travel all the time across Europe with 2 laptops and 2 smartphones,
>> no one ever searched my data, and in case, I would not allow it. The
>> only check that you have, is passing through the security if you fly,
>> if not and you are in Schengen Area
>> (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schengen_Area) you can pass whatever
>> border you want with train, bus or car even on feet (not suggesting).
>> And also when in not Schengen, it's quite simple to pass the borders.
>
> Well, Schengen treaty isn't worth much more these days.

Tell me about it, last summer I went through 3 european nations +
Switzerland without meeting any customs.

I think this discussion is going really OT, I will not continue on this
topic.
BTW I respect your ideas, I just don't see they apply to my reality.

Regards,
Antonio