:: Re: [DNG] Welcome to wiki.devuan.or…
Author: Hendrik Boom
To: Dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Welcome to wiki.devuan.org!
On Tue, Sep 13, 2022 at 08:41:22PM -0500, golinux@??? wrote:
> Greetings all!
>
> Did that get your attention? Good . . . :D
>
> The wiki has been languishing in the doldrums for some time in a rather
> unusable state but it could become a reality if some Wiki Whisperers would
> step up to make it happen.
>
> If anyone here has experience with Foswiki or other wikis, this is your
> moment to shine!

I gather that upgrading the Foswiki software has effectively disabled it.
Foswiki is vastly complicated.

So. What is the simplest available free Wiki software?

Desiderata:
* Separation between wiki software and content (so upgrades don't disable it)
* registration of users, with the ability for administrators to approve or ban them.
* roll back mistakes and delete spam
* handle mathematical notation insamuch as the the browser can.
* Unicode

And it would be nice to be able to make it distributed. Though that's probably not required as long as it remains low-volumt.

-- hendrik