:: Re: [DNG] Welcome to wiki.devuan.or…
Author: wirelessduck
To: Dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Welcome to wiki.devuan.org!

> On 14 Sep 2022, at 11:41, golinux@??? wrote:
>
> Greetings all!
>
> Did that get your attention? Good . . . :D
>
> The wiki has been languishing in the doldrums for some time in a rather unusable state but it could become a reality if some Wiki Whisperers would step up to make it happen.
>
> If anyone here has experience with Foswiki or other wikis, this is your moment to shine!
>
> Once it is in a usable state, we will need a team of contributors to begin populating pages with content sourced from the forum, mailing lists, IRC, personal experience etc.
>
> Devuan users . . . the ball is squarely in your court. Will Devuan have a wiki? It's up to YOU, !
>
> Discussion here and on dev1galaxy.org and #devuan-wiki.
>
> Now . . . . just where are those Wiki Whisperers . . . :D
>
> For the love of Devuan . . . just DO IT!
>
> golinux

Would it make sense to just apply for an Atlassian open source licence for Confluence Cloud? They offer free standard licences on their cloud products to the open source community.

That would remove the need to install and maintain the wiki software and backups.

https://www.atlassian.com/licensing/purchase-licensing#do-open-source-projects-receive-special-pricing

https://www.atlassian.com/software/views/open-source-license-request

https://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence

Tom