:: Re: [DNG] Lennart now working for M…
Author: Curtis Maurand
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Lennart now working for Microsoft

My humblest apologies about inserting the spam header, folks. That was
me having two problems. 1. I wasn't paying attention. 2. I have a
problem with rspamd bouncing more than it should solicited commercial
email and classifying most everything else as spam.  I fix the first
problem immediately.  The latter is going to take some tweaking.