:: Re: [DNG] *** SPAM *** Re: Lennart …
Author: Curtis Maurand
To: dng
New-Topics: Re: [DNG] Lennart now working for Microsoft
Subject: Re: [DNG] *** SPAM *** Re: Lennart now working for Microsoft

We were using it as a Server OS and on the clients - and later on,
wanted to start using the thin client-versions, too. But then, we
understood, that there wouldn't be much further development and
eComstation, as nice as it is, has not really made any progress compared
to OS/2 :-(

> ;.(

The server version was seriously cool and very stable.  We thought the
32 bit HPFS was really cool.  It was blazingly fast.  Hans Reiser was
closing in on it with reiserfs (that went off the rails).  BTRFS has all
of the HPFS cool features and then some.  I just wish it recovered from
crashes better.

> But now, there is Devuan :-)

Why yes there is. :-)