:: Re: [DNG] Pipewire and PulseAudio: …
Author: Antoine
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Pipewire and PulseAudio: apulse & firefox
On Tuesday, 21 December at 20:03, Olaf Meeuwissen via Dng wrote:
>(...)>
>Still haven't made up my mind about a command-line terminal. Have been
>using guake for a long time, looked at tilda for a bit but for the time
>being use rxvt-unicode on my i3-wm systems. Note, support for Japanese
>is a must for me, output as well as input, not just on the command-line
>but the "desktop" in general.

I've tried several dropdown terminals over the years, and every one of them
eventually stopped working in some creative way, so I wrote my own. As it
turns out, a simple and functional version can be done with a few lines of
shellscript, $PREFERRED_XTERMINAL, xdotool and sxhkd (and a little tweaking
from your window manager if you feel like it).
I'm attaching it in case anyone wants to take a look (it really is
suprisingly simple).

- Antoine

--
No one remembers the singer. The song remains.