:: Re: [DNG] Pipewire and PulseAudio: …
Author: Steve Litt
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Pipewire and PulseAudio: apulse & firefox
Olaf Meeuwissen said on Tue, 21 Dec 2021 20:03:52 +0900

>Haven't heard of i9, can't find any info about it either. You sure you
>don't mean i3?

Yes, I meant i3. I guess I was writing with too much power. :-)

>Actually, I am looking at ditching Xfce4. Too much stuff I don't use
>anyway. After looking at the boatload of window manager packages that
>come with Devuan, I am now experimenting with i3-wm on two machines
>(one at the office, one at home) but my mainstay is still Xfce4.
>
>Still haven't made up my mind about a command-line terminal. Have been
>using guake for a long time, looked at tilda for a bit but for the time
>being use rxvt-unicode on my i3-wm systems. Note, support for Japanese
>is a must for me, output as well as input, not just on the command-line
>but the "desktop" in general.

I've used both guake and tilda and liked them both. I've used an rxvt
terminal and liked it, but don't remember if it was unicode or not.
Sakura is a pretty cool terminal. The way I see it, you can never
install too many terminal emulators, because you can use each for
specific things.

SteveT

Steve Litt