:: [DNG] DMARC/DKIM (was: Re: To cc o…
Author: Martin Steigerwald
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] DMARC/DKIM (was: Re: To cc or not cc.)
Steve Litt - 06.11.21, 03:38:19 CET:
> The biggest accomplishment of this DMARC/DKIM thing was to make email
> such a mess that it sent even more of the dummy dwobes to Facebook, a
> private club having a monopoly over communication. What could POSSIBLY
> go wrong?

I still did not fully wrap my head around DMARC/DKIM.

And I am pretty sure I did not yet get it right. I think I did not even
configure DMARC with my mail setup using Postfix, Dovecot and rspamd.

I do have some SPF hint… after Google wanted to force me to use that
instead of stopping a GMail user from sending mails in my name. But I
have relaxed it again already cause it just did not work.

Best,
--
Martin