:: Re: [DNG] End of free open source s…
Author: Arnt Karlsen
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] End of free open source software?
On Sun, 9 May 2021 14:27:24 +0200, Dr. wrote in message
<202105091427.24515.office@???>:

> Anno domini 2021 Sun, 9 May 11:57:59 +0200
> Arnt Karlsen scripsit:
> > On Sun, 9 May 2021 09:18:47 +0200, Dr. wrote in message
> > <202105090918.47488.office@???>:
> >
> > > Hi!
> > >
> > > Anno domini 2021 Sun, 9 May 08:33:05 +0200
> > > tito via Dng scripsit:

> > > Thats just bullshit bingo.
> >
> > ..so was The Donald and der Adolf. The good news here is, today's
> > Germans have the experience and therefore much more wisdom to deal
> > with such bullshit bingo to keep it from repeating itself, and to
> > aim it somewhere useful and to fire up the French etc on it.
> > Keep your eyes open.
>
> Sorry, the whole EU is going the totalitarian road nowadays - just to

..you read my "Germans" as "EUropeans"? ;o) I hear you, I voted
"No!" on joining the EU in 1994 after watching Norw. premier Gro
Harlem Brundtland telling us the Russians were somehow "so dangerous
we have to join the EU" after shooting down the Russian democracy
on take-off, turning down newly elected President Boris Yeltsin's
plea for help with their first ever free parliament election, by
telling him "to instead make use of the Supreme Soviet" on his visit
in 1991, either to protect a very promising future high ranking
secret agent, or to save her own ass.

..one thing is seeing things, the second thing is understanding what
you see, the third thing is believing your own understanding of what
you saw, the fourth thing is understanding what sort of country you
live in... ;o)

> name Kurz, Orban, Zensursula, CDU/CSD etc., all elected in a vote and
> misuse their power to create totalitarian systems. That quoting from
> FAZ is targeting $$$ companies, not FOSS. And that's the reason, why
> this is just "hot air" - the said politian is from CDU which freely
> translates to "not interested in citicens".

..like I said, keep your eyes open.

Scenarios always come in sets of three: