:: Re: [DNG] End of free open source s…
Author: Arnt Karlsen
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] End of free open source software?
On Sun, 9 May 2021 09:18:47 +0200, Dr. wrote in message
<202105090918.47488.office@???>:

> Hi!
>
> Anno domini 2021 Sun, 9 May 08:33:05 +0200
> tito via Dng scripsit:
> > Hi to all,
> > today while reading online my selection of international newspapers
> > on the german www. faz.net I've found this little article which
> > made my antennas vibrate, link is:
> >
> > https://www.faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/reform-der-produkthaftung-verbraucher-sollen-vor-schaeden-durch-softwarefehler-geschuetzt-werden-17330921.html
>
> Thats just bullshit bingo.

..so was The Donald and der Adolf. The good news here is, today's
Germans have the experience and therefore much more wisdom to deal
with such bullshit bingo to keep it from repeating itself, and to
aim it somewhere useful and to fire up the French etc on it.
Keep your eyes open.

Scenarios always come in sets of three: