:: Re: [DNG] End of free open source s…
Author: Dr. Nikolaus Klepp
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] End of free open source software?
Anno domini 2021 Sun, 9 May 11:57:59 +0200
Arnt Karlsen scripsit:
> On Sun, 9 May 2021 09:18:47 +0200, Dr. wrote in message
> <202105090918.47488.office@???>:
>
> > Hi!
> >
> > Anno domini 2021 Sun, 9 May 08:33:05 +0200
> > tito via Dng scripsit:
> > > Hi to all,
> > > today while reading online my selection of international newspapers
> > > on the german www. faz.net I've found this little article which
> > > made my antennas vibrate, link is:
> > >
> > > https://www.faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/reform-der-produkthaftung-verbraucher-sollen-vor-schaeden-durch-softwarefehler-geschuetzt-werden-17330921.html
> >
> > Thats just bullshit bingo.
>
> ..so was The Donald and der Adolf. The good news here is, today's
> Germans have the experience and therefore much more wisdom to deal
> with such bullshit bingo to keep it from repeating itself, and to
> aim it somewhere useful and to fire up the French etc on it.
> Keep your eyes open.

Sorry, the whole EU is going the totalitarian road nowadays - just to name Kurz, Orban, Zensursula, CDU/CSD etc., all elected in a vote and misuse their power to create totalitarian systems. That quoting from FAZ is targeting $$$ companies, not FOSS. And that's the reason, why this is just "hot air" - the said politian is from CDU which freely translates to "not interested in citicens".

Nik