:: Re: [DNG] FSF, RMS and a danger to …
Author: golinux
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] FSF, RMS and a danger to almost all GPL code
In case you haven't noticed . . . we've already lost that battle. Those
of us who oppose the trajectory may huddle in small ponds like Devuan
but the masses will follow whatever paradigm our corporate
masters/politicians are selling and eventually our "cause" will be lost
in time. Humans may be able to manipulate the external world but have no
understanding of the internal forces that drive them to, more often than
not, make choices that bring nothing but suffering and destruction to
themselves and others of our species.

golinux