:: Re: [DNG] Remote two-way sound?
Author: Antony Stone
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Remote two-way sound?
On Sunday 28 March 2021 at 12:08:09, al3xu5 wrote:

> Sat, 27 Mar 2021 16:36:46 +0100 - Antony Stone wrote:
> >
> > Does anyone know of a remote access mechanism which supports two-way
> > sound?
>
> Not sure it's something similar that you are looking for, but take a look
> here:
>
> https://lists.linuxaudio.org/archives/linux-audio-user/2021-march/114047.ht
> ml

I converted march to March (for anyone else who tries to follow the link) and
it's very interesting, thank you :)

The discussion starts at:
https://lists.linuxaudio.org/archives/linux-audio-user/2021-March/114028.html

Antony.

--
I want to build a machine that will be proud of me.

- Danny Hillis, creator of The Connection Machine

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.