:: Re: [DNG] Remote two-way sound?
Author: Antony Stone
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Remote two-way sound?
On Saturday 27 March 2021 at 17:29:56, tito via Dng wrote:

> On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 16:36:46 +0100 Antony Stone wrote:
> >
> > Does anyone know of a remote access mechanism which supports two-way
> > sound?
>
> Krdc (Kde remote desltop client) has a setting:
>
> Sound: on this computer / Remote computer /disable sound
> and Alsa/Pulseaudio/None.

I've always interpreted that as sound from the remote machine coming to me,
but not including a microphone on my machine getting converyed to the other
end.

> Cannot say if it does what you want as I don't use audio in remote
> desktop sessions.

Nor me, usually, but this is a simple thing for me to try (since I already
have KDE at both ends) so I'll see what it does.

Antony.

--
"640 kilobytes (of RAM) should be enough for anybody."

- Bill Gates

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.