:: Re: [DNG] FSF and human rights
Author: Alexa _video_game
To: Harald Arnesen
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] FSF and human rights
Fully shareable. Never before has freedom been under attack by the ideology
of politically correct, by revisionism, by cancel culture. I am not an IT
pro, but I fully believe in free software and I understand the danger that
also surrounds this freedom and its supporters. Terrible. Let's not flatten
out for fear, let's not give up. History will judge these infamous.

Federico Bentsik