:: Re: [DNG] Very offtopic: 70's music
Author: Gabe Stanton
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Very offtopic: 70's music
On Thu, 2021-03-04 at 16:51 +0200, Dimitris via Dng wrote:
> in anycase disco would be last on my list of 70s music :P

not even a little redneck disco?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaK3a44BghU

I admit it's from the 80's but it's still a sweet song.

I tend to agree about 70's music, it's what I've listened to the most.

Others include of course Pink Floyd, Steppenwolf, Janis Joplin, The
Doors...so many to name.

Disclaimer: I'm aware of the hypocrisy of posting a youtube link
considering my stance against google. I'll find better ways in the
future. It's not on bitchute though and this is a quick way to share. I
doubt attaching a mp3 file would fly, I'll have to check the list rules
but I have a feeling it's no bueno.

Gabe