:: Re: [DNG] Very offtopic: 70's music
Author: Dimitris
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Very offtopic: 70's music
hey,

Στις 4/3/21 6:35 μ.μ., ο/η Stephane Ascoet via Dng έγραψε:

> When you say "local", do you mean "south America"?

no, i mean a current EU member-state...
even though its modern history is more similar to that of Chile and
Argentina...

> And yes, I've forgotten to mention jamaican soul, Punk and so on. As for
> Africa, I better know 80s production but no doubt there has been good
> things in the 70s!

check Mali music, i was astonished to first hear music samples from that
country, years ago.. they have a "unique" guitar rhythm....
in general i like western africa tunes, better than any disco pop :)
artists like Ali Farka Toure, Salif Keita, et others..

d.