:: Re: [DNG] Very offtopic: 70's music
Author: Dimitris
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Very offtopic: 70's music
Στις 4/3/21 4:16 μ.μ., ο/η Stephane Ascoet via Dng έγραψε:
> And so I can't let Steve say something a little like "there was mainly
> Disco in the 70s".

70s gave us punk/punk rock, hard rock/heavy metal, 2nd wave ska, reggae
and some of the greatest rock music ever...

around the world, 70s produced good ethnic music, even in the
-forgotten- african continent.

and locally, after the us-dictated military dictatorship and its
widespread censorship ended in the mid70s, there was a blooming artistic
creation and great local music was produced.. :)

in anycase disco would be last on my list of 70s music :P

2c.
d.