:: Re: [DNG] Very offtopic: 70's music
Author: tito
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Very offtopic: 70's music
On Thu, 04 Mar 2021 10:20:11 -0700
Gabe Stanton via Dng <dng@???> wrote:

> On Thu, 2021-03-04 at 16:51 +0200, Dimitris via Dng wrote:
> > in anycase disco would be last on my list of 70s music :P
>
> not even a little redneck disco?
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaK3a44BghU
>
> I admit it's from the 80's but it's still a sweet song.
>

> I tend to agree about 70's music, it's what I've listened to the most.
>
> Others include of course Pink Floyd, Steppenwolf, Janis Joplin, The
> Doors...so many to name.

    AC/DC, Aerosmith, Johnny Winter, Jeff Beck Group, Santana,
     Jimi Hendrix, Thin Lizzy, Roger Chapman, Freddy King, Albert King,
   B.B. King, Cream, Howlin' Wolf, John Lee Hooker. Screamin Jay
   Hawkins, ZZTop......I think there are more....Oh Yes... Black
   Sabbath, Clapton, Beach Boys, Steve Miller Band........

Ciao,
Tito