:: Re: [DNG] Clarification please
Author: Rick Moen
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Clarification please
Quoting Simon Walter (simon@???):

> Thanks for the bits of wisdom.
>
> Do you know any papers/articles/sites that discuss and explain this more?

As Steve says, the crusty enfant-terrible of software, Prof. D.J.
Bernstein, had some useful things to say about this, so, sure, start
there. I swear I've come across other pieces elaborating on why
separating recursive from authoritative nameservice is a recommended
precaution, but I failed to bookmark/save those, sorry.

--
Cheers,                           "2020 is pulling out more plot devices than
Rick Moen                         a TV series on the brink of being canceled."