:: Re: [DNG] TB and Enigmail
Author: Ludovic Bellière
To: Mark Rousell, dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] TB and Enigmail
Keep in mind that there are other interests at play, the "leadership"
has to content with your requests and other's.

The one thing that annoys me is the handling of OpenPGP and keys. I
cannot update my keys nor sync them with the ones present on my system.
Which is highly annoying since I sign my git commits using the same
identity. However the way it is implemented in TB seems to makes sense
when in an enterprise environment and dealing with only emails.

Thus my understanding is that Thunderbird cannot content with everybody,
as you point out, due to a lack of means.

My personal issue with Thunderbird is solely the OpenPGP situation, and
I wonder what issues you yourself have.

Note: I have been trying Evolution. While it has all the required
features, I dislike the interface. Probably due to the GTK3 theming, it
just doesn't feel good.