:: Re: [DNG] TB and Enigmail
Author: Ludovic Bellière
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] TB and Enigmail
Hello Mark, it seems that you are highly concerned with the path
Thunderbird is taking for the future. Might I suggest to you, and
everyone following this exchange for that matter, to head over the [tb-
planning][1] mailing list. It's purpose is to, quote:

1. *Offer an easy, transparent venue for getting constructive,
Thunderbird-related work done.*
2. *Offering community members the chance to post until they get
satisfaction about their concerns.*

I am pretty sure that if you were to gently explain your concern and
future perceived issue, somebody would gladly take the time to answer
you. It is not, however, a place to request supports.

Take care,
Ludovic