:: [DNG] Orange Pi Zero/Orange Pi PC
Author: richard lucassen
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] Orange Pi Zero/Orange Pi PC
Hello list,

I just installed the Ascii image for the Orange Pi Zero (H2 CPU). I have
a bunch (20) of these OPi Zero's, running a SysV version of Debian.
Anyway, in practice *all* of these units are unstable (some services
stop working, clock at a weird time like 1937 or 2134). Even a reboot
does not help. To get things back in order a power cycle is necessary.
The Orange Pi PC also suffers from this phenomenon (H3 CPU). Switching
on the wireless interface speeds up the appearance of the problem. When
it's idle there's no problem. I also tried to set the max CPU freq to
800 MHz, but no way. These devices have different tasks and thus
different user space software.

As I need to apply a power cycle I suppose it is not a software issue
(is that right?). I'm just trying the Ascii image to see what will
happen, but I'm not very hopefull.

Has anyone seen such issues with these boards?

R.

--
richard lucassen
http://contact.xaq.nl/