:: Re: [DNG] Orange Pi Zero/Orange Pi …
Author: tuxd3v
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Orange Pi Zero/Orange Pi PC
Hello richard,

Citando richard lucassen via Dng <dng@???>:

> As I need to apply a power cycle I suppose it is not a software issue
> (is that right?). I'm just trying the Ascii image to see what will
> happen, but I'm not very hopefull.
>
> Has anyone seen such issues with these boards?

problems with rtc clock are not uncommon, the need for a power cycle,
seems to be..

This discrepancies, in the date, .. how many days it takes to happen,
does you have any Idea?
does the Boards are properly powerup?I mean suficient levels of
Voltage/Current..

Try to update the date with something like 'ntpdate ntp_server_ip'
And see is that helps, if yes then you can run it via a cronjob, from
time to time..

For beowulf only orangepi_zero_plus2 image is available..

Try to install the Devuan ascii image:
https://mirror.leaseweb.com/devuan/devuan_ascii/embedded/README.txt

Best Regards,
tux