:: Re: [DNG] without-systemd.org not w…
Author: Didier Kryn
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] without-systemd.org not working
Le 22/05/2020 à 10:42, Rick Moen via Dng a écrit :
> C'mon, Didier. Explain please how adoption of systemd in RHEL and
> CentOS either gave RHAT a superior competitive market position relative

    This is a domain in which I haven't any expertise, by chance it was
not my point. First, let's not confuse intention and result. Second, no
doubt RH strategy is more diverse than only forcing Systemd on Linux
users. But either they lie or complexity is part of their buzyness model
( not their "plot" (~: ) and systemd diffuses complexity in all parts of
the OS and is under the control or RH. I know you disagree but I think
qualifying this reasoning of conspirationism is an error.

    I'll stop with this thread because we don't make progress; please
Rick, don't consider me impolite because of that.

        Didier