:: Re: [DNG] without-systemd.org not w…
Author: Dr. Nikolaus Klepp
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] without-systemd.org not working
Anno domini 2020 Fri, 22 May 01:42:46 -0700
Rick Moen via Dng scripsit:
> Quoting Didier Kryn (kryn@???):
>
> >     Well, *they* claimed their model was to make money out of
> > complexity, as Steve reported. It's not a suputation, it's an
> > official statement. Therefore no idea of a conspiracy from Steve.
>
> I note without special objection that you aren't addressing even
> _remotely_ addressing the question.
>
> C'mon, Didier. Explain please how adoption of systemd in RHEL and
> CentOS either gave RHAT a superior competitive market position relative
> to other market-relevant Linux distro companies or improved RHAT's
> financial strength. Trace out, please, the mechanism for how
> specifically that worked, according to you. (Please don't forget that
> the codebase in question is open source, ergo you're going to have a
> very difficult time asserting proprietary advantage, if that's what
> you're thinking.)

"Pleas tell me how this particular nail helps to keep the cabin intact." That's devide&conquer, one cannot give a valid answer. But you can take a look at goverment tenders. e.g. Austria: RH is specificly asked for, not Linux. Guess why ...

Nik